Sunday 3 February 2013

50 things about me

So this list post is making its way around so many blogs I follow and I thought I'd give it a go. Here are 50 things about me...


  1. I love interiors
  2. I also love baking and cooking
  3. Despite the fact I could never probably afford anything in them I still buy high fashion mags like Elle and Vogue
  4. Top of my wishlist is a Zatchel or Cambridge Satchel Company satchel
  5. Doctor Who is one of my favourite shows
  6. I wish they'd never cancelled the O.C.
  7. I'm fiercely protective regarding family
  8. Reading is how I relax
  9. I had a bath every single day in the last three months of my pregnancy
  10. Lush (the shop), old books, and freshly baked bread are my favourite smells
  11. I have WAY too many books
  12. I didn't find out I was pregnant until I felt the first kick at 6 months
  13. I did two years of my uni degree until I had to drop out...
  14. ...but that was enough for me to gain a diploma in magazine journalism
  15. I have written a novel
  16. I'm more of a planner than an of-the-moment girl
  17. My little Bubbah's laugh is possibly my favourite sound in the whole wide world
  18. I'm a stickler for grammar and spelling
  19. Finding really old books for not very much seems to be something I have a knack for
  20. A first edition Enid Blyton (Famous Five, naturally) is my best find
  21. Beauty and the Beast is my favourite Disney film
  22. My dad banned the film The Snowman from our house when I was younger because I used to get so upset when the snowman melted!
  23. I aim to write a letter to Bubbah every year for his birthday in a Moleskin notebook and then give it to him on his 18th birthday
  24. I rip out the question/health/development/guides pages from baby magazines and store them away
  25. Dominos Honey and Mustard sauce is amazing and the day I can replicate it will be a very happy day for me indeed
  26. I like musicals
  27. Until uni I never thought I'd enjoy going to the ballet, but then one of my best friends took me to see Romeo and Juliet and I fell in love with it
  28. At university I was fashion and beauty editor for our online magazine
  29. I own far too many nail varnishes but can't seem to resist buying new shades
  30. I met Kate Nash and she told me I was lovely (which made me very happy)
  31. University was probably one of the greatest experiences of my life
  32. My parents divorced when I was seven
  33. My dad remarried when I was fourteen and I was a bridesmaid
  34. Until I was about fifteen I refused to wear dresses
  35. I can't walk very well in high heels
  36. Taylor Swift is my favourite singer
  37. I have been to see Taylor Swift in concert every time she's been in the UK, with the same person
  38. At the last concert I went to Taylor walked right past my seat and she held my hand (very briefly)
  39. At Clothes Show I met Dave Berry, Richard Fleeshman and Sheridan Smith
  40. This year, I have made it my goal to learn how to knit
  41. I have a sequel planned to my novel in my head and intent to write it within the next year or two
  42. When I was younger (about six) I wanted to be a vet until I realised you'd have to put animals to sleep
  43. I come from a massive family; I have eleven cousins, six uncles and aunts for starters!
  44. Until just before I was born my mum considered calling me Kimberly
  45. I own a vintage Chanel purse, bought for £9 from a vintage shop!
  46. At university I could manage a weekly shop on £10 a week
  47. My hidden talent is being able to kick butt at Spot the Intro style games
  48. I was Cinderella in my year 5 school play and it's been one of my proudest moments
  49. Museums amaze me rather than bore me
  50. When I was younger I'd max out my library card each week and would often have to get books out on my mum's library card to get all the books I wanted!

And that's 50 things you probably didn't care to know about me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment