Monday 7 October 2013

Seasonal foodie goodies

Around this time of year you get a mixture of themed food stuffed onto every possible shelf space and there's always several things in particular I look out for...

I'm not big into Halloween for numerous reasons but something I am big into is good old Mr Kipling's Fondant Fancies. My brother and I always used to fight over the pink and yellow ones when we were little as they were our favourites. I love the Easter strawberry ones but these 'fiendish fancies' are a lovely little bundle of loveliness of their own!

 These seem to be popping up in place of popping candy elves (see further down on my list) and I haven't given them a try yet but I know I will and I know I'll love them because, how could you not love Freddo?

My ultimate Christmas treat I practically stalk along the Christmas aisle(s) hunting these beautiful sweets out. If you could these all year then I probably would get through a ridiculous amount of them!
Magical elves (with popping candy) seem to have disappeared this year (see Freddo popping candy) which is a shame as they were quite sweet and made a nice little stocking filler for my niece and nephew, especially as I could pick a particular elf for them.


What are your favourite seasonal goodies? Is there any food - sweet or otherwise - that you look out for at a certain time of year? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment