Tuesday 14 May 2013

Meal Planning Monday; 13th May 2013

Happy meal planning Monday everyone! I was absent last week partially due to the bank holiday but also because the entire household got struck down with one of those vile 24 hour bugs, starting with Bubbah and ending with the in-laws. Safe to say, logging onto a laptop and thinking, let alone typing, was the last thing I felt like!

We managed to enjoy a nice weekend where nobody was ill. I took Bubbah to visit my mum as my brother was over with his family. We took advantage of the sun and spent some time in the garden where the sand pit and water table were thoroughly enjoyed by Bubbah, my niece and my nephew.


It was also an early celebration of my niece's birthday (next weekend) as we won't be seeing her until a good two/three weeks after her actual birthday. She picked a cake and opened presents from us all including good ol' Elefun!



This week we've got some pretty basic meals as I'm fairly busy this week with my make up course on Thursday and my mum's birthday on Wednesday. My plan seems to have predicted the weather as most of my food is not that summery...


  • bolognaise bake (recipe to be blogged later)
  • sausage casserole/pasta bake
  • nandos or bbq chicken with home made potato slices
  • mac n cheese
  • cottage pie
  • possibly dinner at my dad's
And that's the meal plan. Simple as possible. I'm linked up to Mrs M's meal plan linky so have a nosey over there for further inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment