Thursday 26 June 2014

Legs ahoy!




As well as helping my mum move house, I've recently been on a bit of a healthy kick and in the last two and a half months I've managed to lose 2 stone and trim up quite nicely. I've not gone on a crazy diet (I enjoy cake and in particular chocolate cheesecake far too much to do so) and have simply stuck to the old adage "eat less, move more" by taking up some dance exercise DVDs (an urban workout and some Pussy Cat Doll ones) and making an effort to walk more/for longer.

As such I've gradually started bringing out the sort of clothes I wore when I was in uni (nearly five years ago now!) mainly skirts and play suits. After Bubbah was born I kind of covered up in jeans and loose tops or tunics and leggings however now my confidence is back (although I still wear leggings with shorter things but now more for modesty rather than lack of confidence) I'm playing about with prints(!) and various lengths. So, without further ado; legs ahoy!


 

From left to right; floral maxi dress (New Look), daisy print mini skirt (Tesco), apple print play suit (H! by Henry Holland for Debenhams)

No comments:

Post a Comment