Monday 25 June 2012

Meal Planning Monday; 25th June 2012

Good morning. This week looks set to be pretty hectic with organisation and I'm joined two (possibly three) days this week by members of the house being off work so I'll probably end up getting mega stressed because they're in the way of my house work routine!

This week pretty much consists of freezer meals for that reason because I'll be super busy and we've got my godmother coming to stay for the weekend. Not sure which meals will be which day so I'll be leaving that bit for this week.

  • Quiche and potato salad
  • Fajitas - veg for him, with sausages for me
  • Jacket potatoes with Philadelphia, bacon and grated cheese
  • Honey and mustard chicken with mushrooms, carrots and sweetcorn served with rice

Friday will probably end up being a take away when my godmother gets here and we're all eating out Saturday night so I get a few days off cooking, hurrah!

This will be linked up to At Home With Mrs M! when this week's meal planning post goes up so have a visit over there to see what everyone else is up to this week and gather some inspiration (or just have a nosey)

1 comment: