Sunday 23 December 2012

What I Did 23rd December 2012

In the run up to Christmas next week (eek) I spent my week...



  • hunkering down for last minute Christmas prep including food shopping, people planning and helping my mum wrap my niece and nephew's (bazillion) presents
  • dying my hair in preparation for any surprise photos
  • indulging myself in clothe sensuality courtesy of Tesco's cashmere jumper (it was on sale, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)
  • watching excitedly as Bubbah got more adventurous with his cruising and tried to take some steps by himself (and failing but hey, it's the trying that counts)
  • cheering as he managed to balance himself enough to stand completely alone
  • swapping Christmas presents with my best friend
  • despairing as he ate an entire corner off his favourite book (he likes me to pretend I'm the lion in Dear Zoo touch and feel book and eat his fingers when he sticks them through the hole)


And that was my week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment