Sunday 30 December 2012

What I did 30 December 2012

It was the last full week of December and I...

  • celebrated Bubbah's first Christmas

  • finally cracked open my Jon Burgerman tin of mini Lush bath bombs (I've had it about three years)
  • hit the sales and bought hardly anything in them - but several new bits from regular stock
  • found my new scent after all of my perfumes spoiled from sun exposure (Dot by Marc Jacobs)
  • ate lots of party food over my usual meal plan (oops)
  • fed some ducks and got ambushed by seagulls!
  • visited my grandad in hospital
  • got a Little Chef lollipop after visiting there on the way back from hospital (for a cheeky pre-dinner time snack and decadent hot chocolate)
  • got woken up by Bubbah blowing raspberries on my stomach!

And that was (more or less) my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment