Sunday 27 May 2012

Meal Planning Monday, 28 May 2012


So last week didn't go too great, we ended up having a few more meals from the freezer, a Chinese take away and jackets instead of soup. Once again the mushroom burgers were not made as it was too hot for me to be bothered to cook properly and we ended up with sausages and potato salad in the garden.


This week should be better as I'm determined to be more disciplined!


Sunday: Raphael and other half are at his parents so he'll eat there. I had minted lamb koftas with rice 
Monday - Mac and cheese with some bacon, sweetcorn and perhaps mushrooms
Tuesday - Fajitas (veggie for him, sausage for me) and home made potato slices
Wednesday - Toad in the hole with mash or home made chips and veg
Thursday - Quiche and potato salad
Friday - Home made pizza
Saturday - Omlette for him, honey and mustard turkey and jacket potato for me
Sunday - Determined to finally make a fish pie after buying fish weeks ago. They've been sat in the freezer since as I haven't had the time, but I'm hoping to take advantage of having a few hours free if other half takes Raphael to the grandparents again.


Other half's lunches are:


Rolls with some combo of cheese, cucumber, tomato and coleslaw in them. Yoghurt coated fruit, blackberries, blueberries and a yoghurt.

3 comments:

  1. mac and cheese with additions - yum yum yum!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, it's my first time cooking it but other half has been asking me to attempt it for weeks! I'm not a massive fruit fan so I always tend to shove a load of veg into dinners to make up for it!

      Delete
  2. Fajitas are on our menu this week. Great for the warmer weather and eating outdoors in the sunshine. The honey and mustard turkey sounds yummy! x

    ReplyDelete