Sunday 9 September 2012

Meal Planning Monday; 10 September 2012

Happy Monday! After a bit of a hectic week without the OH about (and as a result a rather unsettled Bubbah) it's been nice to have a bit of a break for a few hours today. Bubbah has been swimming twice, the second time with his cousins (which made him practically hysterical with excitement) and I've got my winter coat which always makes me excited. I love autumn so much!

Last week's meal plan pretty much consisted of fish fingers and chips, with the occasional side of pork and noodles, and spag bol. Not ideal but it was a case of easy food as and when possible.

We also had a bit of a clear up and ended up unearthing a load of Bubbah's old newborn stuff, including the hat you see below. It looked massive and we (my mum and I) decided to test if it still fitted. It did and he pulled such a funny face, I couldn't resist taking a picture...



As it's now officially autumn, and as the weather turns to the colder side of things, this week's meal plan looks a bit more comfort-food orientated than light summery food.

-Fish pie
-Mac n cheese
-Pizza
-Fajitas
-Chicken and veg stir fry
-Honey and mustard with veg and rice

OH is, as per usual, doing the 5:2 fast plan so the fish pie and the honey and mustard with veg and rice will be my meals when he's fasting. Lunch will be a variety of things as I stocked up on bakery goods from the reduced section while shopping today.

As always, I'm linked up to Mrs M's meal plan linky so pop over there to see what everyone else is planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment