Sunday 23 September 2012

Meal Planning Monday; 24th September 2012

My goodness how cold has it been in the last week! We dug out the woollies, and after a lengthy search and a purchase of an insurance hat, my beloved winter hat was found. (Hurrah!) Bubbah looked adorable in his jumpers this week, particularly his lion one which I couldn't resist when I saw it in the shop...


Last week's meal plan went pretty well, except veg soup was substituted for chicken soup for me and mushroom soup for OH. Toad in the hole went down a treat indeed, although I swapped the intended day for it around as OH injured his back and had a day off work feeling miserable. He requested this when I gave him the option of meals I'd planned and I couldn't say no, could I!?

This week's meal plan is a bit of a store cupboard hoard of old favourites and a few lazy meals too:


  • Cheesy mushroom pasta
  • Risotto
  • Pizza
  • Jackets
I'll probably have sausages wrapped in bacon with cream cheese and curly fries, and fish fingers and curly fries when OH is fasting.

As always, I'll be linked up with Mrs M's linky so head on over there for foody inspiration

2 comments: