Sunday 13 January 2013

Keep on dancing like we're 22

This Saturday saw the arrival of my 22nd birthday and my first as a mummy! Bubbah (via my mum) got me a bunch of yellow roses which are on proud display in the kitchen. I had a lovely day with the hubby in London dragging him around vintage shops and stalls in Camden followed up by a rather gorgeous lunch in Belgo, complete with decadent chocolate fondant pudding with toffee ice cream.

Nothing like an indulgent birthday pudding

Bubbah was looked after by my dad and step mum which thankfully went very well as his separation anxiety is in full swing. Personally I think their dog helped things as Bubbah loves dogs to the extent he'll laugh and wave at any (and every) dog we see on walks out. He wasn't too impressed when we got back and ruined his play time with boring things like dinner, although he eventually forgave me...


My day ended with a Chinese take away and cake made by me the day before and...er staying up until midnight with a sleepless Bubbah. Whoops! Oh well, I had a lovely birthday anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment