Sunday 13 January 2013

Meal Planning Monday; 14th January 2013

Hello everyone! After my birthday weekend I'm coming back round to normality again (and scoffing my remaining birthday cake of course) and settling into meal planning. Last week's meal plan went pretty well as I think we got every single meal into the week's events.

Bubbah has been getting more confident on his feet, although he's still wobbly and walks (as my step mum observed) like a Thunderbirds' puppet but he gets so excited about it, especially when he walks along the sofa to throw himself on me!



This week I'm starting a "cooking around the world" course at my local health centre so Bubbah is having a couple of hours without me as he's in the crèche on site (clearly you can't have a dozen or so babies crawling/cruising/walking around while their mums are cooking). The course is four weeks so over the next month a few more exotic dishes may be making an appearance in my meal plan.



My meal plan this week is as follows:


  • breaded mac and cheese
  • soup a couple of days for hubby as he's back to his 5:2 diet
  • fish pie for me on hubby's soup days
  • Pizza
  • bbq chicken and curly fries
And that's my meal plan! For more menus to inspire you this week, head on over to Mrs M.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds good! We need to eat more fish in our household - I'd never thought of fish pie, could be a winner for us. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The course sounds great, good luck with that :)
    I love BBQ chicken! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mac and cheese is my daughters fav! Thanks for linking up with #mealplanningmonday.

    ReplyDelete