Sunday 21 October 2012

Meal Planning Monday; 22 October 2012

My oh my how lovely and Autumn-like is it?! Bubbah and I enjoyed a nice few trips out with me pointing out the pretty crunchy leaves (much to a passer-bys amusement) to him. Last week's meal plan went pretty well, although we ended up having jackets AND cheesy pasta so sausage casserole fell to the side. As predicted, I had a very busy week; a coffee catch up with my friend on Monday, lunch out with my dad on Wednesday plus my mum ended up having three days off (two of them courtesy of a stomach bug Bubbah had at the beginning of the week) which Bubbah enjoyed very much!

He's certainly coming on with his movement; not only is he speedy with his crawling and pulling himself up but he's also twigged how to move along furniture to the point where he'll end up on the other side of the room if I look away for two seconds! His curiosity also seems to know no bounds as he decided to help me sort through our washing!


This week the slow cooker is coming out again in force with a sausage and a chicken casserole in the mix. There's also toad in the hole, pizza and fajitas. For OH's fast days I'm having chicken casserole and either fish pie or BBQ pork with veg.

As always I'm linked up to Mrs M's linky so head on over there to check out what everyone else is having.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm... sausage casserole. I've got to get that on the menu plan next week, I think. Popular with everyone, cheap and dead simple to make. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wont be long til he's walking if he is cruising the furniture already ee!
    Another with fajitas and toad in the hole - great choice ;) x

    ReplyDelete