Monday 29 October 2012

Meal Planning Monday; 29th October 2012

Good morning everybody! It's actually looking rather sunny outside this morning, although I've been informed it's freezing which doesn't surprise me. The weekend was horrifically cold and Bubbah's winter hat was whipped out with much joy by me...and Bubbah



Last week the slow cooker was well and truly out in force with chicken, lamb and sausage casseroles on the menu. Our meal plan went pretty well last week, although Saturday night was ruined and I ended up just having BBQ pork with tortilla chips.

This week we have the slow cooker out just once as I cleared out our freezer and discovered a plethora of freezer meals begging to be eaten.

Here's this week's plan:

  • Gammon and curly fries for me for both of OH's fast days as I have some gammon steaks to use up
  • Vegetable soup courtesy of the slow cooker
  • Freezer meals (probably ratatouille for OH and sticky chicken for me)
  • Freezer meals (it's either bolognaise or bbq pork [I can't quite work it out] for me and honey and mustard veg for OH) on jackets
I'm linked up to At Home With Mrs M's linky so head on over there to see what everyone else is up to this week.



1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous photo!!
    It sounds like you have a freezer full of lovely things x

    ReplyDelete